Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

21 Day Challenge - Day 3

Day 2 was a lot easier than Day 1!

I think I'm getting the hang of this! :) Yesterday, I was a lot busier than the day before, so it made it easier to not focus on food or whether I was really hungry. I just didn't have time to eat anything other than what I had on my meal plan. I did find out that I don't like Greek Yogurt. Yuck! Why would anyone want to eat anything that has an after-taste like vomit. I just don't get it! Oh well...

The food I had yesterday was actually pretty good. The meals were great and the cookie I had for a snack in the afternoon was awesome! I don't know if it was the fact that I had gone over 24 hours without something sweet or if the cookie was just that good! :)

I had a lot to do yesterday so that kept me busy. I had Ladies' Bible Class in the morning and that distracted me to lunch. Then, when the babysitter came, I ran a couple of errands before it was time to take Kenley to her first Little Gym class of the semester! It was so much fun! Kenley was fearless!!! She tried everything and by the end of the class she was taking over! :) I also noticed a huge difference in the amount of energy I had this time. When we went for our introductory class, I was able to do everything with her, but could feel myself getting tired. This time...I did everything with her and chased after her, ran around with her and I didn't feel tired at all!! I am feeling a big difference in myself after just 2 full days of this challenge. I'm so excited!

After Little Gym I went shopping with Kenley. I got some new tennis shoes because my old ones were 4 years old and the plastic in the back was digging into my ankles every time I moved. It was time! I got some really cute ones:
I also got some new heels that are super cute:
Okay...enough about shoes! :) After our shopping trip, I went home and got Jayden. Her Little Gym class is scheduled for Fridays at 3:15, but we are going to be out of town this Friday. So, I rescheduled for last night at 6:30 so that she would still be on schedule with her class. She had a blast! Travis showed up a few minutes into the class and took over for me. I stuck around and got pictures and I'll post those of Jayden and Kenley as soon as I get them off my camera. I love watching my girls learn and explore and find confidence in themselves. Jayden was asked to demonstrate the new skill and she did great! It was on the uneven bars. The instructor had her stand on a step and jump to grab onto the lowest bar. She did it on the first try!!! And she kept wanting to go back. I'm so proud of my girls!

Okay...so back to my challenge. I'm already noticing a difference in my energy level and also with my blood sugar. I took 7 units of insulin yesterday morning because my numbers were still a little high 2 hours after breakfast. When you exercise, your body releases a growth hormone and a lot of sugar so that your body can burn the fat. So...you blood sugar spikes...big! I am just having to learn how to control that with what I eat for breakfast. All day my numbers were awesome! I was 122 before bed last night!!!!!!!!!! That is AWESOME! This morning I was at 133!!!! I am so excited!

I did have a harder time waking up this morning. I just wanted to lay back down and sleep. But I didn't! I got up, worked out and did my liver cleanse. Now...I just need to get myself ready for the day!

So...I better wrap this up. My mother-in-law is coming to pick up my girls for the day in a couple of hours and a client coming over for a facial. I need to get this place picked up! :) Thanks for the support!!

Weight: 139.4 lbs
Total Weight Loss: .4 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment